Welcome to settlersliquor.com.au
By continuing use of this website you are agreeing to comply with the Terms and Conditions detailed below. These Terms and Conditions assist in the governing of the relationship between us and your use of this website. If you disagree with the following Terms and Conditions, please cease use of our website immediately.
In these Terms and Conditions:
“Settlers Liquor Store”, “us” or “we”, this refers to the owner of the website which is Settlers Holdings Pty Ltd, trading as Settlers Liquor Store and located in Margaret River, Western Australia.
The term “you” or “your” refers to the user or viewer of the website.
“website” refers to www.settlersliquor.com.au
The Terms and Conditions for the use of this website are as follows:
General Information and Use
- The information provided on this website is for general use only, and as such it is subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to change pricing at any time and to refuse the sale of any product for any reason.
- Unless otherwise shown, all the prices listed on this website are displayed in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- It is your responsibility to use the information provided on this site appropriately. If you are making a purchase from our website you accept full responsibility for confirming that your chosen product or service meets your specific needs and preferences.
- You agree that you will use this website in accordance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws.
Warranties and Indemnity
- Settlers Liquor Store does not provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness or suitability of the information contained on our website or provided in relation to our products or services. Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this website are accurate, errors may still occur. In using the information on our website you acknowledge that there may be inaccuracies or errors. To the fullest extent of the law, Settlers Liquor Store excludes liability for such errors.
- All of our services are provided without any warranty at all, with the exception of any warranties provided by law.
Passwords and Log-ins
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and login details (if any) and for all activities carried out under your password and login.
Sharing Website Content
- When you share any content on this website, such as using the email or social sharing functionality we provide, you indemnify Settlers Liquor Store, its employees and agents against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or settling any such actions, claims and demands) arising out of or in respect of this conduct, including in relation to any contravention of the Spam Act 2003.
Mailing List and Privacy
- During your visit to the website you may be prompted to subscribe to a mailing list to receive emails containing promotional information. If you later wish to stop receiving promotional material, please select ‘Unsubscribe’ within the email and you will be removed from the mailing list.
Intellectual Property and Links
- Our website contains material that is specifically owned and licensed by Settlers Liquor Store. This includes, but is not limited to; photographs, designs, logos and written text. Any original content owned by Settlers Liquor Store on this website may not be copied on to other websites or into other works or otherwise used without prior written permission from Settlers Liquor Store.
- All trademarks and trademarked information that are featured on this website that are not the property of Settlers Liquor Store are openly acknowledged as such.
- Our website may include external links. Settlers Liquor Store does not accept any responsibility for the content of external sites. Links to those websites should not be seen as endorsement, recommendation or preference by us, of the operators of the sites, or of any content referred to on other sites unless specifically stated. We accept no liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection to your use of these sites.
Computer System Errors
- If interference or damage occurs to your computer system while using this website, we are not liable to any errors or issues that may take place. We do not guarantee your use of the website will be free of interruptions or errors.
Sale of Alcohol – must be 18 or over
- Settlers Liquor Store does not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18. By using this site you affirm that you are over the age of 18, and that the person receiving the shipment of alcohol products is over the age of 18. Note that in all circumstances, a person over the age of 18 must be available to take delivery of good at the delivery address provided by you. Identification may be requested and the individual undertaking the delivery of goods reserves the right to request identification, as required under the responsible service of alcohol laws in the relevant local jurisdiction. Settlers Liquor Store is not held liable in any way by your noncompliance with these requirements.
Stock and Vintage Availability
- All orders are subject to the availability of stock. Settlers Liquor Store retains the right to cancel orders subject to stock availability. If this occurs, you will be notified immediately via text and/or email, and refunded for the cost of the product. In this event Settlers Liquor Store does not accept responsibility for providing additional reimbursement for the cancellation of an order.
- We cannot guarantee the specific vintage of any product listed on this website and we reserve the right to replace any product supplied with the same product from a different vintage.
- We may choose to not fill any orders (or part of an order) that you have placed where the website contains errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, return policies, vintages and any other product information. We are not liable to you or anyone else for any loss in connection with use of this website or a linked website.
- Delivery is available to most areas of mainland Australia (including Tasmania). Completing a transaction on this website does not guarantee that we can deliver goods to the location specified on your order. Settlers Liquor Store reserves the right to cancel any transaction should delivery to the associated address not be available under our arrangements with our shipping providers, or should it be prohibitively expensive to engage this service.
- We cannot guarantee the type or associated branding of packaging that will be used to ship products purchased on this website. Minor marks or other defects may occur to packaging whilst in transit and we are not responsible for such occurrences.
- We will take significant steps to confirm that all provided credit card and bank information is accurate, and that any claims of fault or defect in our products are genuine in alignment with our Returns Policy.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in Western Australia.